June 6, 2017
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeks Letters of Intent (LOIs) from eligible organizations to promote the Health Foundation’s Strategic Plan for the IGNITE Initiative. Eligible applicants include nonprofit tax-exempt organizations, including churches and units of government, located in the Paso del Norte region. Click here for more information about grant guidelines.
Deadlines & Schedule:
- Letters of intent due to Foundation via the Foundation’s online application system: June 16, 2017
- Invitations for full proposals announced: July 12, 2017
- Invited applicants are encouraged to meet with the Program Officer before submitting a proposal
- Full proposals due: August 11, 2017
- Funding cycle starts: As early as December 15, 2017 but other dates may be proposed
For more information, contact Claudia Perez at email@example.com or 915-218-2628.
Back to News
December 14, 2017
Community advocates recently gathered for a luncheon, hosted by A Smoke Free Paso del Norte, to celebrate El Paso’s 15 years of a smoke-free environment. In 2002, El Paso became the first Texas city to adopt a Clean Indoor Air Ordinance.
A Smoke Free Paso del Norte, an initiative of the Paso del Norte Health Fou…