July 20, 2017
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation’s 2016 Annual Report – Health is Elemental features the accomplishments of partners and grantees working to develop #healthyhabits in Healthy Eating and Active Living, Tobacco and Alcohol Prevention, Mental Health and Emotional Well-being, Healthy Kids and Health Leadership.
Click here to view overall accomplishments.
Partners and grantee feature stories:
- Las Cruces Public Schools
- City of El Paso and City of Anthony, New Mexico
- NAMI El Paso
- La Rodadora, Ciudad Juárez
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, El Paso - Woody L. Hunt School of Dental Medicine
- REALIZE Executive Experience, Paso del Norte Region
- Healthy Paso del Norte Report
- Paso del Norte Charitable Foundation
- Fundación Paso del Norte para la Salud y Bienestar
Back to News
December 14, 2017
Community advocates recently gathered for a luncheon, hosted by A Smoke Free Paso del Norte, to celebrate El Paso’s 15 years of a smoke-free environment. In 2002, El Paso became the first Texas city to adopt a Clean Indoor Air Ordinance.
A Smoke Free Paso del Norte, an initiative of the Paso del Norte Health Fou…